Startup

Pardeep Sumria Lovely Group

February 5th, 2017

To provide some background, I am currently advising an early stage SaaS company that is looking to do the first round of financing. They do not have... More

Read 10 answers

Sarabjeet Kaur Senior Software Consultant at HCL Technologies

December 6th, 2016

I am in the pre-funded prototype development stage of my product and have been making some very useful connections with people who are interested... More

Read 9 answers

Chris Jordan Co-Founder

February 8th, 2017

I would love to gain further knowledge of different strategies used to create initial demand or to even validate that the business model will work.... More

Read 13 answers

Anonymous

February 6th, 2017

I have a business idea that I am very passionate about and happy to put all the time and effort I can to turn it into a business. I am busy doing... More

Read 14 answers

Isaac Jumba Entrepreneur and Startup founder

February 10th, 2017

With no previous work experience, can someone build a successful startup?

Read 21 answers

Julia Entrepreneurial minded

February 20th, 2017

I have this idea, where I need an API-based SaaS built adapted for digital invoicing. Given I have no experience with software development, I am planning... More

Read 16 answers

Mike Daigle Developing IoT solutions for Upstream Oil and Gas

January 4th, 2017

I have had an idea I cannot seem to shake for a couple of years now. I have spoken to a few friends about it mostly friends that I want/need as co-founders.... More

Read 21 answers

Yana Podskrebalina QA Test Engineer at Woact Company

October 14th, 2016

It is undeniably true that every startup which begins with low recognition in the market aims at growth. However, in order to attain success in its... More

Read 9 answers

Whitney MPA Founder & Director at Hello, My Name is KING, Inc.

October 8th, 2016

I have heard the online radio Pandora was rejected 300 times or so. Do you know any surprising cases that would be a good fit to mention on this thread?... More

Read 11 answers

Russell In Taking a gap year to pursue a startup

January 8th, 2017

I have phone meetings with a few developers this week about developing the MVP for my app. Besides having an extremely detailed plan of what features... More

Read 10 answers