Product Market Fit

Richard Pridham Investor, President & CEO at Retina Labs

July 4th, 2015

Has anyone used or know of a tool or spreadsheet that can help evaluate and rank business ideas? Let's say you have 10 ideas... More

Read 44 answers

Jose Galindo Founder at MoneyMio

April 27th, 2016

We are building personal finance website for Latinos. In order to test our idea we decided to build an MVP/prototype using wordpress to shorten... More

Read 52 answers

Ema Chuku Product Developer. Founder @ Ridit

February 10th, 2016

At beginning phase of your startup, the typical notion is to start and focus on a single niche market (city) then expand one market at a time from... More

Read 16 answers

Slav

July 20th, 2017

My precious baby product which I have spent last 12 months working on just bummed on ProductHunt. It became obvious after 24 hours since I have posted... More

Read 18 answers

Matthew Cordasco Co-founder and Head of Product

July 15th, 2013

Hello fellow FD's,We are working hard on our product-market fit, and would love some insight from folks:1) Does your organization currently Crowdsource?2)... More

Read 7 answers

Tanya Prive CEO. CoFounder. Life Student. Mom. Wife.

December 13th, 2016

At the moment, growth is something that my company is really focused on, and part of our growth strategy includes resurrecting a percentage of users... More

Read 12 answers

Yaniv Levi

January 4th, 2016

Hi All,Change develops an Invisible App that links to bank and credit card accounts, analyzes money transactions and discovers bad financial behavior... More

Read 7 answers

A. L. Entrepreneurial

November 2nd, 2016

Many experts have chimed in to provide some context of what product/market fit really means for early stage startups. They all have different point... More

Read 3 answers

Neha Jain I have done MTech and currently working in Pune

November 16th, 2017

A university in China published a research paper about a much better, flexible and more efficient solar surface, and as of today, there is no product... More

Read 6 answers

Awais Yaseen Visionary Tech Entrepreneur

November 22nd, 2016

We are in the process of figuring out product market fit and for that we are in the process of sending out surveys to a list of emails that we have... More

Read 3 answers